Lower Burrell Garage Door Services
Champion Garage Doors is here to help with all of your garage door needs. You may just have general repair questions or need a fully new update for your home, we can handle the job in a timely manner. Our team of professionals goes through ongoing training so they can handle any job that comes their way.
Choosing a New Garage Door and Opener
There are a lot of options for updating your garage door. It might seem overwhelming but our team is here to assist every step of the way. Perhaps you are redecorating the exterior of your home and want a fresh new look or just simply need a new reliable and high-quality door and opener. Our trained technicians work with manufacturers we trust and will always have top-notch brands to recommend.
Four Main Types of Garage Door Openers
- Chain drive opener: The most popular choice for homes since they are reliable, sturdy, and affordable. These type of doors operate with a chain that rotates on the rail to move the operating mechanism of the door.
- Screw drive opener: These doors require little maintenance which is a huge plus. This opener has a large screw rod that rotates down the rail to move the trolley which operates your door.
- Belt drive opener: The option is actually maintenance-free, however the belts can wear out over time unlike a chain variety. The operating system is similar to the chain drive opener but they have a belt instead of a chain.
- Wall mount opener: These are mounted on the wall directly beside your door. There’s no need for overhead hardware and it opens up the vertical space in your garage
Welcome to Lower Burrell
We hope you are having a wonderful time in the Lower Burrell community. Our team has compiled a few fun activities for you and your family to enjoy around town.
- ScareHouse – A haunted attraction that has been named, “One of America’s Scariest Haunted Houses” and gained recognition from Guillermo del Toro.
- Tour-Ed Mine & Museum – A very educational museum about mining history with available tours, events, and more.
- Deer Lakes Park – 1,180-acre county park 15 miles northeast of downtown Pittsburgh. Multiple lakes, a golf course, play areas, and more.
- Villa Ballanca – Old School Italian with pizza, pasta, hoagies, and more.